Cheshire East, United Kingdom
Up to £30000.00 per annum
19 March 2021
18 May 2021
Client Accountant, Full Time, Permanent, Cheshire, Up to £30,000 Per Annum
I am working with a large privately owned property developer, with a portfolio that spans across the UK, as well as globally. Their established portfolio is made up of commercial, residential and mixed-use properties.
They are seeking a Client Accountant to join their team, to oversee and manage a number of properties. The successful applicant will be deadline driven, with a keen eye for detail and a desire to expand their knowledge of both the Property and Accounting sectors.
- Overseeing the month and quarter end accounts, reconciling rents and service charges where necessary
- Collaborating with and supporting the Service Charge Accountants to ensure all demands are met
- Liaising with the transactional teams such as Treasury, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable to ensure the consistency and transparency of accounts
- Dealing with audit queries to resolve any outstanding amounts and discrepancies
- Reviewing Service Charge invoices before they are sent out to tenants
- Loading rent and service charge budgets onto the Property Management System
- Undergoing bank and accounts reconciliations on a regular basis
- Liaising with both tenants and landlords to ensure accounts are balanced and queries are resolved
- Knowledge of a Property Management System such as Propman, MRI, Qube or Horizon advantageous
- A great ability to communicate, both on a written and verbal basis, with internal and external team members
- The ability to problem solve and relay discrepancies quickly and effectively
- Keen to advance their accounting knowledge working towards an accounting qualification
To apply for the above role, please submit the most up to date version of your CV to this advert.