£26000 - £30000.00 per annum
02 July 2021
31 August 2021
Property Administrator (Commercial)
Our client is a property company that offers a comprehensive range of services to landlords and investors across the residential and commercial sectors in London. This role is based in their friendly head office in the West End. The purpose of the role will be to assist a team of 2 property managers with the administration of a commercial London based portfolio of properties.
- To make sure that all property records are accurately maintained in Qube
- Ensure current contact details of clients, tenants, contractors and advisers are maintained
- All maintenance history and cyclical maintenance jobs and records are maintained up to date
- The database for each property is maintained bringing together documentation of construction and all guarantees, drawings, O&M manuals etc.
- Assisting with tenants' recharges, raising and sending out invoices
- Auditing H&S and lease events diaries
- Make sure any outstanding monies for commercial properties are chased by email or phone and any non-response is escalated as appropriate.
- Make sure day-to-day and cyclical maintenance jobs are coordinated with tenants and Maintenance Contractors
- That all contractors' / suppliers' /utility invoices are monitored for accuracy and payment, as well as reconciled
- That all tenants' phone calls, emails and direct contact reporting, maintenance/repair issues are responded to.
- That relevant contractors are instructed to attend the property and provide a quote and emergency service as appropriate.
- Administer onboard process - sending welcome emails/occupier handbooks, being first point of contact
- Assisting with commercial claims checklists (obtaining comparative quotes, scheduling emergency and further works, helping with populating checklists)
- Commercial property experience
- Qube experience is desirable
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
To apply for this position please click the link below