Leighton Buzzard, England
£21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
27 June 2021
26 August 2021
Technology Centre Administrator
12 Month FTC
This construction technology centre provides testing and expertise in sustainability and a complete understanding of structures. The multi-disciplinary team provides practical and innovative solutions to the challenges posed by today's built environment, heritage structures and legacy issues. They address key issues including compliance, sustainability and investigation for their clients.
A key administration role has arisen within the team, initially on a 12 Month FTC maternity cover contract. The purpose of this role is to provide the main administrative support to project teams.
Responsibilities will include;
- Be the first point of contact with staff and customers as necessary for the scheduling of work
- Support the site teams in the preparation of correspondence and reports/CoT's
- Prepare invoices for works carried out
- Updating information on company databases
- Ensure relevant documents are filed appropriately and maintained in an organised manner
- Maintain and manage diary schedules where required for project teams
- Sort, maintain, copy and distribute correspondence as required
- Use of the company IT systems i.e. COINS
- Support other staff in answering phones when necessary
- Confidence, strong communication and time management skills are key attributes for this role.
To apply for this role please click on the link below