£35000.00 - £47000.00 per annum
10 September 2020
09 November 2020
Finance Manager, Permanent, Full-Time, Birmingham, £38,000 - £47,000 Per Annum
My client is a leading global property consultancy who are looking for a Finance Manager in the Property Management department. This role will function to lead a team of client accountants in supplying accounting services to commercial occupiers as well as property management clients.
Main duties will include:
- Managing reporting teams to deliver monthly/quarterly reports to meet the clients needs.
- Leading the client reporting team and ensuring staff are motivated at all times
- Directly overseeing the recruitment and career development of the team
- Assisting in establishing departmental targets
- Ensuring all legislative and internal processes are met including HMRC requirements.
- Working alongside the Head of Client Finance to continuously improve the client accounting capabilities
- Creating objectives for the client reporting team ensuring that they are consistently communicating effectively
- Creating and improving processes and procedures
- Working alongside the audit and compliance team ensuring compliance requirements are met.
- Identifying new business opportunities where possible.
- Providing coaching to the team to ensure high performance level.
- Ensuring agreed SLA'S are met and analysing key performance indicators
- Developing relationships with internal and external clients as required
- Supporting different teams within the department where possible
- Analysing client accounting requirements and adequately providing advice to clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Background in accounting operations, ideally within a property context
- Impeccable people management skill set
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Service charge accounting experience
- Accounting and/or management operations experience
To apply for the above role, please submit the most up to date version of your CV to this advert.