£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
04 August 2021
03 October 2021
My client are looking for a building host to assist with the smooth running of their commercial portfolio. In this role you will be required to deliver first class customer service to all building guests and tenants. To support the General/Facilities Manager(s) in respect of building maintenance, tenant liaison, health and safety, facilities/help desk coordination and ad hoc tasks. This position would be well suited to someone who is looking to progress into a career in Facilities management.
- Carrying out building checks and reporting any issues to the Building Manager
- Ensuring outside contractors complete work reports/log books before leaving site.
- Keeping tenant contact details up to date with main contacts and emergency contact details
- Assisting the GM with filing, paperwork and general office duties as required.
- Strong level of customer service skills
- Confident in speaking with tenants
- Able to build strong relationships
- Previous experience working in a front of house position
This position is looking for someone to start immediately so please apply as soon as possible