Luxembourg, Liquid error: internal
€70000.00 - €75000.00 per annum + Bonus
30 July 2020
28 September 2020
Our client provides high quality accounting, administration and investor reporting services to Private Equity and Real Estate funds. They have a global presence and as part of their continuous growth, they are currently seeking a Fund Accounting Manager to join their team in Luxembourg.
This role offers great exposure to top Private Equity and Real Estate portfolios, and has strong opportunities for progression, combined with a competitive remuneration package.
- Client-facing position with overall responsibility for the delivery of accounting, reporting, governance and transfer agency to fund and SPV clients
- Leading, mentoring and developing a team of accountants and administrators
- Ensuring statutory and regulatory compliance
- Take part in business development activities
- A professional accounting qualification at an ACA, ACCA or equivalent level
- Direct experience in a professional services firm, with client service responsibilities
- Luxembourg GAAP and IFRS
- An understanding of the Luxembourg legal and regulatory rules
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to liaise daily both with clients and team members
- Fluent in English; other European languages are an advantage
If you are self-motivated with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, please apply with an up to date CV as the video interviews slots are being booked up quickly.