£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
19 July 2021
17 September 2021
A global Real Estate consultancy is looking for an experienced HR Advisor to project manage key HR activities throughout the year including: promotions, salary reviews, performance management.
This is a generalist position covering recruitment, employee relations, learning and development, performance, reward and ad hoc projects.
The role will also support the HR manager in the delivery of outgoing and incoming TUPE so it is essential that candidates have experience with this.
This is an EMEA role so the ideal candidate will have experience working across EMEA.
- Providing support to HR Manager and HRBP: project managing the data and process for key HR activities throughout the year including: promotions, salary reviews, performance management
- Providing support on disciplinary, grievance, performance, capability or conflict resolution
- Ensuring all people related activity is legally fully compliant
- Support the delivery of TUPE processes
Reward & Recognition
- Supporting/implementing the Reward strategy acting as point of liaison for project management of the salary/bonus review data
- Supporting the recruitment process with data gathering for approvals to hire, development of role profiles and interviewing with business leads
- Supporting the drive and implementation of a high performance culture, including talent management and succession planning processes
- Coaching Managers on capability issues and delivery of people communications, managing expectations and how to manage performance
- Providing support to HR Manager and HRBP on projects such as diversity & inclusion,