East London, Greater London
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Benefits & Bonus
30 November 2020
29 January 2021
Cobalt are working alongside a market leading, pan European, real estate manager to find a Senior Controls Manager / Internal Auditor.
This stand alone role will work closely alongside the companies finance team, asset managers and senior management to streamline and improve the business' finance function. The successful candidate will be given the chance to make a real difference to the success and growth of this modern real estate business.
- Engage with senior finance management and key stakeholders to address financial risks and internal controls for all regions
- Report the key risk and control information to senior finance management and key stakeholder
- Identify weaknesses in existing financial and compliance processes, and design and implement new or amended controls to mitigate risk
- Deliver operational efficiency's and consistencies across the business
- Facilitate, challenge and coach Group Finance in the identification, assessment, and management of risks to support an effective risk management culture
- Act as a key advisor and consult on the risk and control implications for Transformation Projects
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Experience in internal audit / internal controls / risk management
- Real estate / property / financial services experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
If you would like to be considered for this position then please upload and up to date CV.