£25000 - £45000 per annum
30 March 2021
29 May 2021
An ambitious and progressive proptech company that specialises in selling luxury new homes to both domestic and overseas investors is looking to add to their new team based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a prime residential or new home sales negotiator to join an innovative business that uses inventive technology to sell residential properties.
You will be joining a dynamic team with fast growth plans and progression opportunities.
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with clients and developers.
- Generating leads and prospecting for new business to developers and clients.
- Carrying out market appraisals.
- Listing and marketing new projects in major UK cities.
- Negotiating offers and seeing transactions through to completion.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager on creating sales and business development materials.
- Liaising with clients and developers.
- Using systems provided to generate and close deals, including CRM and marketing materials.
- Advertising property listings on Zoopla and the company website.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets in a residential sales role.
- Experience in new build development sales preferable.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Experience in a lead generation/business development role.
- Knowledge or awareness of the processes involved in winning new instructions from developers.
- IT literacy: MS Office is essential; Alto or similar industry software knowledge desirable.
- Knowledge of social media marketing (e.g. Facebook Advertising, Google Ad Words, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter)
- Are an ambitious, entrepreneurial and motivated self-starter.
- Ideally have an interest in the proptech sector.
- Are interested in being involved in the development of a new estate agency business.
- Have a proactive approach to work and a desire to work in a start-up environment.
Mon - Fri
- Uncapped commission
- Work from office or remotely
- Annual leave 25 days plus bank holidays
- Potential travel
- Opportunities for advancement
- A flexible environment
Please apply online with your current CV if you're interested in this role.
Cobalt unlocks the true value of recruitment by leveraging decades of international real estate and construction expertise into one of the most relevant talent pools in the world.
We earn our reputation as a trusted recruitment partner by authentically representing the best and brightest professionals, placing high-quality specialists, managers and board-level executives in permanent and interim positions across the entire life-cycle of the built environment and beyond.