London, Greater London
£45000.00 - £55000 per annum
21 March 2022
20 May 2022
This is an exciting brand new role for an Learning and Development trainer to join a fantastic National Property agency in Central London.
As L&D Manager you will be designing and running internal training yourself on business skills, as well as partnering with external providers to create a comprehensive training plan for the business across technical (CPD) and business skills.
This role will be responsible for all training within the firm as well as working closely with HR Managers and Partners to help them provide expert support to develop their client's employees to reach their potential to maximise their productivity and career satisfaction, as well as working to establish ways of identifying key talent, succession planning and skills gaps.
* Develop and run in house training for business skills such as communication, negotiation, presentation, delegation skills and partner with HR Managers to provide manager training on giving feedback, constructive conversations, coaching skills and employment law knowledge.
* Own the annual appraisal process, including the system Clear Review, improving the quality of conversations being had and engagement with the tool
* Conduct skills gaps analysis through the appraisal process as well as working with Partners and HR Managers to create a comprehensive training offering for the firm
* Manage the training budget
* Oversee the APC process for our graduates - including meetings with graduates, supervisors and liaising with RICS
* Sourcing and partnering with the most appropriate external suppliers to provide technical, leadership and business skill training
* Help HR Managers and Partners create individual and team development plans, especially in regard to recently promoted individuals
* Work on key strategic projects around talent management, performance management and our skills & behaviours competency matrix
* Oversee our apprentices, providing training for managers on how best to support them.
* Ensure a D&I lens is used when planning any L&D activity and initiatives working with our D&I Manager
For more details, apply today!