£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + benefits
14 May 2022
13 July 2022
Leasing Associate (BTR)
£23,000 - £25,000
Cobalt is proud to be partnering with a leading residential property business currently managing thousands of units across the UK. The company are Build To Rent specialists, set to deliver a pipeline of 10,000 units over the next few years.
This stunning, modern development is located in Cornbrook, a hop, skip and a jump from the city centre.
As Leasing Associate you will be the face of the brand, connecting with future residents, identifying their wants and needs, and securing lease agreements for a multimillion-pound Build To Rent (BTR) development. You will take the lead on leasing and be responsible for the customer experience and placemaking at your community. This is a diverse and challenging role, but you have a passion for interaction and the drive to succeed. You will be organised and agile in your approach, so you can manage whatever is thrown your way. You will work closely with the wider onsite team to achieve customer excellence at all times.
- Meet the lease-up goal, time scales and revenue targets whilst ensuring a good knowledge of occupancy levels
- Pro-actively contact and qualify new customer enquiries
- Tour potential residents, actively promoting the most relevant benefits
- Progress all leases in a timely fashion
- Work with the team to ensure every arrival (viewing tour and move-in) has the perfect experience
- Make recommendations with regard to monthly rents
- Help develop a community with the team
- Consistently look at ways to improve the customer journey
- Ensure the software system is up to date and accurate at all times
- Ensure documentation and payments are accurate and compliant
- Extensive experience in customer-facing role, ideally in BTR, lettings or property management
- Excellent customer relations skills and plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and team members
- A natural and resourceful problem solver
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively and multi-task
- Impeccable record-keeping and reporting skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to think on your feet with the resident at the forefront of any solution
This is a key hire for the business and so interviews will be taking place quickly for the right candidates. If you believe you are the ideal candidate, do not delay in applying today with your CV.