£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
19 July 2021
17 September 2021
Lettings / office assistant
My client are looking to employ a professional individual as a lettings/office assistant. This position will require you to assist on the management of a portfolio for a high-end client. The individual will report into the Head of Lettings & Management and would be well organised and able to provide efficient and accurate day to day support whilst maintaining the existing high standards of the company.
- Provide general office support - answering phones, buying office provisions, stationery, correspondence, meeting & greeting guests etc.
- Run errands as required to assist in the smooth running of the office.
- Liaise with tenants, accountants, contractors, third party agents and housekeeping team in a timely and professional manner.
- Conduct viewings of properties (occasional evening and weekend viewings required).
- Assist with preparation of tenancy agreements and invoices.
- A friendly individual who is outgoing and enthusiastic with a positive "can do" attitude.
- Good working knowledge of standard Microsoft, Excel and Outlook.
- Will have some previous experience in a professional environment. Ideally property/lettings experience but not essential for the right candidate.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ideally Property mark Residential Letting and Property Management qualifications (either Level 2 or 3) or a willingness to undertake training.
The right candidate would be given the opportunity to grow within the role.
Please do apply if you would like to find out more about this position.
Interviews will be taking place soon!