£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
10 June 2020
09 August 2020
£35,000 plus car allowance and benefits.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the Midland's leading independent practices whose ethos is centred around agile working practices combined with an approachable and trustworthy team. They have an immediate requirement for a Management Surveyor to join the Coventry office.
The Management Surveyor will be responsible for the day to day management of a commercial property portfolio located across the West Midlands and Warwickshire regions. The successful candidate will manage a mixed portfolio of industrial, office and retail properties. The role will require regular and direct communication with a client base ranging from individual investors to pension funds.
Key duties will include:
- Management of rental and other income including tenant arrears on behalf of clients.
- Undertaking regular property inspections.
- Ensuring tenants compliance with lease provisions in relation to use and maintenance obligations.
- Regular reporting to clients.
- Preparation and management of service charge budgets and reconciliations.
- Maintain up to date records of the properties and data management system.
- Act on behalf of clients in relation to rent reviews, lettings and lease renewals.
- Dealing with tenant applications for consent to assign, sublet and alter.
- Processing of purchase invoices.
- Oversee repair and maintenance enquiries, liaise with contractors and utility suppliers.
- Liaise with landlord clients and tenants on day to day matters.
- Liaising with client's agents, solicitors and other consultants.
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety and other legislation.
- Additional duties as and when required.
Its is anticipated that the appointed Management Surveyor will be RICS qualified (although not essential) and will possess a proven track record in the management of a varied commercial portfolio. A self starter, you will be comfortable working independently as well as part of a small, dedicated team. Given this role requires travel, you must hold a clean driving license and will be proficient in using Microsoft Office and other IT packages, including property management software.
This is a great opportunity to join a business who can offer genuine scope for career progression. Please apply online with your most recent CV.