Cheshire, United Kingdom
£15000.00 - £17000.00 per annum
16 September 2021
15 November 2021
Team Secretary / Office assistant
20 hours a week (Monday - Friday)
My client are a leading, well established property management company who are looking for an office assistant to provide support to their commercial property management team and also carry office administration tasks.
- All aspects of administration and preparation of correspondence with customers and suppliers.
- Production of accurate reports, letters and other documents.
- Maintenance of both paper and electronic filing systems, including archiving and websites used for marketing purposes.
- Answering phone calls, dealing with property enquiries and advising as to availability.
- Administration duties will include dealing with post, taking minutes, organising meetings, photocopying, binding, meeting and greeting of visitors.
- Good level of IT knowledge is required. Experience of Outlook, Word and Excel is essential.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritise workloads and ability to be pro-active and use initiative.
- Good communication and relationship building skills.
- Speaking clearly with a professional telephone manner.