£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
31 August 2021
30 October 2021
My client are looking for an Estate and finance assistant to assist the Estate General Manager in the effective management of the development. This role will require you to provide accurate administrative support for the day to day running of the site operations.
The right individual will assist in maintaining a high standard of quality customer service for both the Estate and its residents.
- To provide excellent visual standards and quality customer service for the development.
- To be fully engaged by taking accountability for all tasks given and to see them through to the end.
- Ensure that relevant Service Contracts and Annual Orders are in place.
- Assist with any HR & Payroll processing .
- Track Health and Safety reports (fire risk assessments, water hygiene, asbestos, lift engineering reports, etc)
- To assist with the Section 20 consultation process ensuring that leaseholders are made aware of qualifying works and that observations are correctly tracked and responded to.
- Previous experience of working in residential leasehold developments, providing day-to-day support to management.
- A strong understanding of the major works process and the Section 20 consultation processes.
- Knowledge of the relevant Landlord and Tenant Act and RICS and ARMA guidelines.
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to produce detailed reports and documentation when required.
- The ideal candidate would be an IRPM associate (or willing and able to undertake this within your first year of employment)