East London, Greater London
£50000.00 - £55000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
27 November 2020
26 January 2021
Property Fund Accountant
£50 - £55k
Cobalt are recruiting on behalf of one of the world's leading asset managers with over £300 million of AUM across the globe.
This Property Fund Accountant role supports the Pan European funds which have continued to grow despite the challenging times.
Working with a Senior Fund Controller you will have complete responsibility for the key property fund accounting, with excellent opportunities for this position to progress and expand in remit as investment continue across Europe.
- Accurate and timely reporting across the fund range
- VAT reporting as well as reporting on nominated Indirect Property Funds and Mandates
- Funds' interim and annual account production and support for annual fund audits
- Resolution/Escalation of any issues with external suppliers of property accounting and management services
- Build and maintain strong business-as-usual relationships with other internal functions
- Identify issues and risks, and raise and manage requests to resolve these as required
- Continually challenge current processes and suggest process improvements
- Support/Oversee Property Accounting Assistant responsibilities
Key skills required
- Accounting Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of common accounting concepts within the Real Estate industry
- Understanding of Fund Accounting, including preparation of management accounts (P&L and Balance Sheet)
Due to the nature of this new role, interview slots have already been set aside, so apply as soon as possible for the best chance of securing a slot next week.