Surrey, United Kingdom
£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
29 September 2020
28 November 2020
Job Title: Property Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000 (depending on experience)
Our client is a market-leading estate agency, who's seeking an efficient, organised and customer service focused property professional to join their team in their Surrey office.
The ideal candidate will be able to effectively communicate with clients and staff in a confident manner, as well as have good organisational and administrative skills, with the ability to prioritise work effectively.
- Managing a portfolio of between 120-130 properties.
- Effectively liaising with landlords and tenants - helping our client maintain their award-winning reputation
- Organising and arranging maintenance - being able to resolve issues and think on your feet
- Invoice management and processing
- Deposit management
- Organisation of safety certification - Gas Safety Certificates and EPC's
- Negotiation and distribution of the deposit
- Health & safety and compliance
Why this role is for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Attractive end of year discretionary bonus
- The opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic and high performing team atmosphere
- Award-winning company reputation for customer service and employee satisfaction
- Known for longevity and great career progression
- Great training throughout
- Easy commute from Surrey and SW London
This position will report directly to the Head of Property Management.
Renowned for its award-winning reputation, the company in question offers a company culture that is built upon strong values that allow employees to become high achievers, promising excellent career development.
If you are looking to progress your career within property management, then apply with your CV online or contact us at Cobalt for a confidential conversation.