23 March 2021
30 July 2021
Recruitment Consultant - Facilities Management desk
A true working from home structure for 2021, unlimited annual leave, a market-leading ZERO threshold commission scheme.If you are seeking a role in dynamic, forward-thinking team which has continued to prosper and grow throughout COVID with further growth planned for next year, please continue reading.
Cobalt is the leading international professional recruitment provider to the Construction and Real Estate Sectors. We recruit professionals within all professional disciplines within the built environment from our 12 global offices for clients ranging from large corporate organisations to niche entrepreneurial entities.
We recruit at all levels of seniority via search and contingency methods. Our clients include developers, constructors, private practices, fund managers, banks, property companies, opportunity funds, private equity firms, corporates, retailers and public sector bodies.
Cobalt is looking for an ambitious Recruitment Consultant to help continue the growth of our established Facilities Management desk.
Our FM team focuses on placing the people that keep our properties running. From household name commercial estates, to skyscrapers, to residential blocks, industrial sites, and everything in between, we help businesses find the best talent to manage and maintain their assets all across the UK. Typical titles we source for include Building, Estates and Regional Facilities Managers, although we hire for every position from Assistants up to Director level placements.
Currently, our client base is predominantly real estate businesses, but in recent years we have begun branching out into the occupier and service provider markets, which is where you come in. We're looking for someone who can benefit from the candidate and lead generation being done by the existing team, by taking full ownership of the area and driving it forward to new heights - reconnecting with established contacts and forging new business relationships.
We differentiate ourselves through the insightful, service-driven approach we take, offering a holistic long term recruitment strategy to our clients. As such we're looking for someone with bags of energy, a desire to do things "the right way" and someone with a desire to leave a lasting mark rather than simply going through the motions.
What Cobalt Can Offer You
We understand that that the best recruiters require the right balance of opportunity, personal development, support, operating environment and financial reward and provide the following:
* A clear path for career development and personal growth, either within an independent billing role or a team leader position
* Outstanding internal and external training and mentoring within a values-based culture.
* An outstanding and uncapped commission scheme that rewards success.
* A competitive salary and an attractive range of incentives and benefits (including unlimited annual leave).
* Cutting edge technology, marketing and finance functions.
* A true WFH policy and a forward-thinking environment.
* A wide variety of incentives, competitions and awards that recognise financial, leadership and values-based achievements.
The successful applicant
* Will have values aligned with those that make up the 'Cobalt Blueprint': Responsibility, Integrity, Quality and Delivery.
* Will possess a strong track record of success in recruitment.
* Will be outgoing and confident.
* Will be ambitious and driven by career development.
* Will be financially motivated.
* Will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The Team/ Environment
Hardworking, highly motivated, high performing people who all share the same values, drive and passion to succeed typify the Cobalt business. A healthy and flexible work/life balance is promoted within the company, and hard work is rewarded with a leading bonus structure, rewards and genuine career development opportunities.
If this opportunity is something you think may be of interest to you or matches your skill-set, please apply online with an up-to-date CV.