West Midlands, England
25 January 2024
25 March 2024
Cobalt is partnering with a property landlord in the Build-to-Rent sector who, following on from the successful mobilisation of a number of new developments across the Midlands, is seeking to hire a new Regional Facilities Manager to add to their growing team. You'll take ownership of cluster of residential developments, with full flexibility over your diary and a home-base as well as the support of a market-leading FM function.
Our client is a leader in sustainability, and corporate responsibility, winning numerous industry-recognised awards over their long history, and is at the forefront of the residential market, making them an excellent platform to progress the career of any ambitious FM.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Establish and uphold rigorous standards for facilities, health, safety, and environmental management across the business, ensuring portfolio compliance and proactive management of all related actions.
- Assist in managing portfolio statutory maintenance obligations, including setting up relevant information and PPM schedules for each building.
- Create and maintain PPM, life cycle schedules, and costings, ensuring documentation is stored and CAFM systems are updated.
- Forecast annual expenditures for enhancement, proactive and reactive maintenance.
- Monitor and control expenditures on materials, provisions, and contracted services.
- Ensure compliance with all contractual, statutory, and mandatory obligations for comprehensive facilities management services.
- Ensure the facilities management service meets user quality expectations within financial constraints.
- Inspect and approve external contracted works, compile reports and costs for emergency repairs.
- Ensure compliance with risk management and health & safety procedures.
- Conduct regular property management inspections and maintain onsite records, instructing necessary works.
- Monitor contractor performance and quality on large-scale refurbishment projects.
- Review spending trends on energy, maintenance, breakdowns, and purchasing across regions (CAFM Supported).
- Orchestrate and oversee inspection, maintenance, and repair of key health and safety areas for residential developments.
Our client is looking for an established FM, who is able to work independently whilst adding to team-wide initiatives too where they arise. You'll have experience of managing both hard and soft services, including to building plant as well as fabric. An IOSH is essential, as is a full drivers licence and ideally access to your own vehicle.
If you are interested please apply online with your CV today