£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + strong benefits
30 April 2021
29 June 2021
Cobalt is partnering with one of the UKs leading RICS regulated residential surveying practices. Providing industry-leading technology to increase your earnings, with flexible working methods and conditions
Our client offers a range of different survey products to their clients and customers across the UK and due to continued growth and expansion, they are actively seeking a qualified residential surveyor to cover East London surrounding area.
The Residential Surveyor Role Will Involve
* Carrying out mortgage valuations (Red book) and private valuations using the latest software technology.
* Conducting home buyer reports and condition surveys on a range of different types of residential properties.
* Carrying out full Building Surveys in accordance with RICS guidelines.
The Successful Residential Surveyor Will Have
* A minimum of AssocRICS accreditation. Ideally MRICS/FRICS
* Registered valuer status (VRS)
* Full UK driving licence.
* Basic salary between £40,000-£60,000 depending on experience.
* Market leading bonus incentives.
* Ongoing training and skills development to help you progress
* Annual bonus depending on performance.
* Pension contribution
* Critical illness cover
* RICS subscriptions paid by the company