England, United Kingdom
£45000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance, bonus
18 May 2022
17 July 2022
Role: Residential Surveyor
Location: West Country (Headquarters - Somerset)
Package: £45,000 - £60,000 + car allowance and bonus
Our client is proud to be one of the West Country's longest serving property service companies. As well as working extensively within their home county of Somerset.
Their team has expanded its reach over the years, allowing them to cover an area stretching between Bristol, Bath, and Exeter. The firm started as a small family business and has continued their inclusive culture as well as allowing their surveyors to maintain a strong work-life balance.
- Minimum qualification of AssocRICS
- Prior experience within Mortgage Valuations and Home Buyer Reports
- Experience with Building Surveying would be desirable but not essential
This client is offering the following benefits alongside a strong base salary:
* Flexibility within workload by not having an average points system
* Support to MRICS if the individual is not already qualified
* Annual bonuses in addition to their strong commission structure
* Car allowance
* Opportunity to progress within the firm
If this role interests you please apply with your CV in word format.