Walsall, United Kingdom
£20000.00 - £22500.00 per annum
13 October 2020
12 December 2020
Cobalt is seeking a School Premises Manager within Birmingham for one of the UK's largest construction businesses. The successful candidate will manage the day to day needs of the school premises, acting proactively and reactively to maintain the school's ability to operate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Opening and closing the school at the beginning and end of the day and completing the checks that are required.
- Completing premises checks of the school premises and conducting minor repairs when necessary.
- Ensuring all outdoor areas are clean and litter free, including emptying outdoor bins.
- Liaise with contractors and cleaning staff on site regarding work that is being undertaken, including site inductions and the continued compliance with the relevant risk assessments.
- Ensuring the site security checks are completed, including activating and deactivating any alarm systems.
- Respond to out of hours issues and emergencies when needed.
- Participate in the training of new employees.
Key experience required:
- Must have a full clean diving license.
- Previous facilities management in an educational setting is desirable.
This role would suit a friendly individual who is willing to go the extra mile, to ensure that younger generations education takes place in the best premises possible.
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV online to this advert today.