Highly competitive tax free salary & bonus
02 June 2021
01 August 2021
We are working with a leading sovereign wealth fund to hire a Senior Associate for their Infrastructure Investment Team based in the UAE. Having been established for a number of years with a world class investment team and exceptionally strong financial backing, the team have built an impressive portfolio of assets on a global basis across all infrastructure asset classes including power, utilities and telecommunications to name a few.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a team that is rapidly investing on a direct basis where you will have the chance to gain exposure to some of the leading deals in the market whilst building a highly impressive deal track record and international network. This is an outstanding opportunity for a top-tier infrastructure M&A investment banking or principal investment professional.
The Senior Associate will:
- Report directly to the Co-Head of the Infrastructure Investment Team and lead the execution of investments whilst supporting with origination efforts.
- Take full responsibility for conducting financial analysis, due diligence and valuations.
- Oversee and coordinate external advisors.
- Develop Investment Committee presentations and memos and support the Head of the Team to present the opportunities and answer questions.
- Regularly interact and manage relationships with co-investors whilst having the opportunity to build networks with senior managers of leading funds in Europe and North America.
- Conduct portfolio analysis and monitoring, providing regular updates and reports to the senior management.
Interested candidates will:
- Be currently sitting in an Associate, Senior Associate or equivalent position within either the Infrastructure M&A Team of a top-tier bank or private equity fund in a leading financial centre such as Europe or the US.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the infrastructure market with proven mergers & acquisitions deal experience.
- Possess an excellent technical skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch and lead on due diligence.
- Hold a business, finance, mathematics or related degree from a highly regarded university and whilst not essential, an MBA or CFA is beneficial.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Be driven, proactive to do deals and be a team player.
- Be highly motivated to live and work in Abu Dhabi.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the Infrastructure Investment market.