£50952 - £57349 per annum
03 January 2024
03 March 2024
Senior Contract Manager
£50,952 - £57,349 per annum
Cobalt Recruitment have an exciting fixed term contract based in the Cambridgeshire area. An NHS trust has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Contract Manager in the contract and commissioning department.
The ideal candidate will have strong contract experience and have worked previously within NHS organisation.
The candidates will be responsible for providing strategic and tactical contracting leadership to the operational support team. They offer the managing portfolio of contract and information, processes, ensuring successful delivery of provider contracts commissioned by the trust within a timely manner.
Daily tasks will include supporting the assessment of needs, deciding priorities including targets and measures. Collecting and analysing data, reporting performance, and facilitating action plans to support the trust.
You will be responsible for contributing to the effective delivery strategy for contract management ensuring effective use of agreed resources and people to deliver successful outcomes and help to manage and mitigate risk.
- Proven experience within a contracts-based role.
- Available as soon as possible
- Able to analyse finance performance and implement action plans
- Key relationship building with internal and external stakeholders
- Interpret, convey and present a range of complex information to the trust.
- Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
- Remote working options available
- Must be able to travel to sites within trust
- 3-month fixed-term contract
Cobalt PS exists to connect the best public sector talent with public sector organisations including NHS contracting authorities, local government, and universities, as well as other not-for-profit organisations.
Alternatively, if you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, we do offer a referral scheme for successful candidates.
If this role isn't the right for you, we have a wide range of specific roles within the HR, Finance, and accounting sector.