Up to £35000.00 per annum
18 February 2021
19 April 2021
Senior Property Manager
North West London
Cobalt are currently partnered with an extremely unique, client-side property management firm who are looking to expand their team due to an increase in their portfolio size.
Due to the seniority of the position, applicants must have an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of residential property management, and significant direct experience in a property manager role previously.
- Manage a property portfolio of between around 150 properties
- Effectively liaising with landlords and tenants - helping our client maintain their award-winning reputation
- Work with your team to provide the highest quality of service
- Helping with property maintenance - being able to resolve issues and think on your feet
- Invoice management and processing
- Deposit negotiation and distribution
What you will need:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A good level of experience in a property management role previously
- In-depth knowledge regarding tenancy agreements, legislation, Gas Safety and EPC's
- Experience in property inspections and renewals
- The ability to use your initiative for problem solving
This is a fantastic opportunity to move away from normal estate agency property management, and grow within a very successful small business that has its employees at the heart of everything it does.
If you are looking to progress your career within property management, then apply with your CV online or contact us at Cobalt for a confidential conversation.