£25000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
03 January 2024
03 March 2024
£25,750 per annum
Are you a well-rounded administrator, with experience working in property? Do you have a passion for delivering first-class customer service?
This Property Administration position may be the perfect next step for you!
I am proud to be working alongside a highly established property management firm, who are actively seeking a Tenancy Coordinator for their Manchester office. They manage a large residential property portfolio on behalf of private investment funds. This brand-new opportunity will see you working in the buzzy Manchester City Centre, within a friendly team of administrators. You will report directly into the Lettings Manager.
- Actioning tenancy progression processes
- Regularly update the property database with tenant changes and inspections
- Assisting with the tenant application process, including throughout referencing
- Issuing and directly consulting tenants regarding sectional notices
- Escalating residential concerns to the Lettings Manager
- Ensuring completion of tenancy terms, deposit registration, and renewals
- Coordinate inventory checks, and cleaning ahead of incoming residents
- Ensuring property compliance is fully completed, including any licensing requirements
- Maintain organised resident tenancy progression files, whilst identifying way to streamline the process
- Support the Lettings Manager with submitting reports
- Contribute to the development of company policies and procedures
- Ideally have previous experience working in Property Administration, or lettings
- Be a professional and experienced administrator, with a customer-service focus
- Be confident using Microsoft office programmes; Excel, Word, etc.
If this opportunity sounds like something that you'd be interested in, then apply now! We are currently scheduling interviews for next week.