£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
03 June 2021
02 August 2021
Community/Client Relationship Manager
Our client owns and manages a vibrant co working business centre in West London. A position has recently arisen for a Community Manager, who will act as the go to person to provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that customer accounts might face, with accuracy and efficiency.
This person will ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Be responsible & manage a small team as part of a team for the day to day running of reception, switchboard and business centre
- Managing meeting rooms, postal and administration duties
- Support the GM in the smooth running of the business centre
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns and questions
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every client.
- * Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each query
- * Work with the management team to stay up to date on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Impact the company's bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
- Control and actively drive all social media channels
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Managing and arranging regular events and activities with building management team for members
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment. (Ideally in Hospitality - Hotels and or Serviced Office environment)
- MS Office proficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Please click on the link to apply!