£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
20 July 2021
18 September 2021
Customer relationships manager
The Customer Relationship Manager is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers, actively managing the customer accounts and capturing and analysing customer feedback. First impressions are key, and this role will play an important part in building long term relationships by guiding and supporting our customers. You will be expected to build and maintain customer relationships from on boarding to ultimately working towards retaining the customer for another lease term.
Key skills / responsibilities
- Confident in working with multiple internal stakeholders to achieve team and business objectives.
- Highly organised and capable of managing several relationships across several locations at the same time.
- Comfortable handling complaints and commercial discussions.
- Experience working with Sales force and/or other CRM systems
- Experience and/or understanding of commercial real estate preferred.
- Confident, pro-active, hardworking and highly professional individual
- Good team player, with positive attitude and eagerness to get involved
- Flexibility - able to deal with different levels of workload, remaining calm under pressure
- Willing to learn new skills and tools
- Works to a high standard and always strives to improve
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
Please do apply if you would like to find out more about this position.
Interviews will be taking place soon!