£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + package
24 June 2020
23 August 2020
Cobalt is seeking a FM Administrator to support the Facilities Management team in running a vibrant business park in Abingdon. You will form an integral part of a close-knit, and high performing group of people, helping to manage a bustling mixed use estate of commercial offices, leisure facilities, retail, and green open space, within a role offering a quality work-life balance and plenty of opportunities for progression should you want it.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Creating and sustaining long lasting relationships with tenants, and other key stakeholders;
- Creating and maintaining Health & Safety Files, complying with internal H&S policy;
- Raising PO's and verifying invoices for services related to the site, before processes for payment;
- Assisting in compiling reports on property performance on the estate;
- Maintain an effective filing system;
- Answering queries from tenants and stakeholders over the phone, taking an accurate record;
- Taking minutes in meetings;
- Other ad hoc duties as directed by your line manager.
Our client is seeking someone who is an organised team player, with a can-do attitude. Previous experience of property/facilities management would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are interested in this role please online with your CV today.