£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
12 March 2021
11 May 2021
MI Planning Analyst, Full Time, Permanent, Competitive Salary, Birmingham
My client is a global real estate services looking for a MI Planning Analyst to join their growing team in Birmingham.
Main duties include:
- Defines departmental management information and ensures this is produced in an accurate and consistent manner
- Leading and producing data analysis, providing advice and guidance on data analysis approach, and providing oversight for data analysis deliverables proactively where possible.
- Identifies waste and poor practice.
- In the first instance accountable to team managers for highlighting all concerns, where appropriate escalating continued under performance.
- The ability to communicate with Departmental Management to provide support and assist them in analytics and MI to drive performance
- Sets the data standards and enforces the same for key systems.
- Key monthly reporting for the BPO Governance data and investigation of what predicates trends.
- Be able to produce data that enables Senior Management to engage clients and internal stakeholders
- The ability to use the full range of measures to produce targets and forecasts, trends and issue patterns and illustrate impact analysis
- Other ad hoc management information duties as will be assigned from time to time
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of successful data work package delivery in a large organisation as a Data Analyst, particularly within transformation programmes
- Strong understanding of information lifecycle management, data retention/data classification
- Experience of working with structured/unstructured data.
- Experience of delivering within programmes utilising one or more of the follow technologies or designs Property Management ERP, SAP, Data Warehouse, Data Integration
- Experience of producing MI for governance of a BPO
To apply for this role, please submit the most up to date version of your CV to this advert.