Up to £30000.00 per annum
28 April 2021
27 June 2021
Service Charge Accountant, Full-Time, Permanent, £30,000 Per Annum, Leeds City Centre
My client is a leading national property consultancy looking for a Service Charge Accountant to join their growing finance team in Leeds.
Main duties include:
- Liaising with the Property Management Team as required to review all service charge expenditure
- Formal forecasting duties
- General Accounting, Data Inputting, Income Demands, Client Reporting, VAT Reporting and Bank Reconciliations specific to client's needs.
- Working alongside the Property Management team with the preparation and presentation of annual service charge budgets
- Working with all stakeholders to undertake service charge reviews as required
- Monitoring service charge income and ensuring income is accounted for correctly.
- Reconciliation and approval of void costs regarding vacant space on site.
- Quality review of income charged to occupiers reconciling to the tenancy schedule.
- Purchase ledger duties as required
- Processing of estate re-charges making sure calculations are correct and amended when required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a Service Charge Accountant role within a real estate background desirable not essential
- Solid knowledge of client reporting
- Impeccable communication skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
To apply for the role please upload you most up to date CV to this advert.